This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! I’m popping into your mail box again with another printable for summer!
However, I am excited to share a “newish” type of printable today, a home decor wall art printable you can use to decorate your home office or other area where you need some inspiration.
This is a new area of printables for me, but I thought it would fit in with providing some inspiration that you can look at daily. The design is created for an 8″ x 10″ picture frame. The size of the jpeg is 8″ x 10.5″, the half inch margin that includes my copyright info can be trimmed off. I used a special floral color font and a black script font. Using “color” fonts is a new upgrade available both on Photoshop CC and Silhouette Studio Designer – Business Edition.
I have a whole list of ideas for this type of printable, so I will be releasing “free wall art printables” from time to time in the future. I created this printable a few months ago and had not released it until today.
You Might Like
More Wall Art printables…
Find Me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
Materials and Supplies
How to Use this Wall Art Printable
Here’s a few tips so you can get the best results:
- For best results when printing, make sure you use the paper suggested or something similar in quality. It will make a difference in the final look of your printable.
- The wall art printable is designed to fit an 8″ by 10″ frame. My website info (extra identifying text) on the printable is within the half inch trim area.
- You can print this at home. However, if needed, you can always take it to a nearby Staples (office supply store) for quality printing.
- The printable can be reduced to fit a 5″ x 7″ photo frame, but keep in mind some designs may be slightly distorted. Some designs can scale without any issues and others may be distorted.
Facts about the freebie:
- One wall art printable on 8 ″ by 10.5″ jpeg file. (US Letter)
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, in Photoshop CC. Your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so very often you can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: green, yellow, black
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*You MAY NOT RESELL on any POD (Print on Demand) site.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back to my site that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the printable on the link below.
Freebie # 1 – Free Floral “Bloom” Wall Art Printable
Or click on the image below.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.