This post may contain affiliate links. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hey planner peeps and blog followers it’s Friday and I hope you are having a great day! I thought I would help you out with your party and last minute food gift wrapping by providing you with a new gift tag printable similar to one that I had released a few months ago.
This printable is a set of gift tags or labels; depending on how you want to use them, with a fun pastel digi print and a rustic font sentiment. Great for last minute food gifts or hostess gifts, if you prefer. In addition, I added two png file word phrases made with the cutest sprint font. They are also available for your crafting use!
Easter Holiday Specials
I also wanted to let you know, as it is the Easter holiday weekend there will be several holiday sales on many diy craft and design resources. I just wanted to share that this weekend ( April 2 thru April 6) Creative Fabrica is having a promo sale for design resources purchased a la carte and subscriptions that start at $1 for the first month and continue at $19.00 for the remainder of your subscription (rather than $29.00). This is an awesome deal and I wanted to share this just in case, you might be interested. There will be additional deals and offers throughout this sale! (This is an affiliate link.)
Here’s a previous Christmas gift tag printable that I designed in the past:
I applied one of the food labels on a canister as a mockup of what it might look like on some type of container. However, I was thinking you can probably print these out on white sticker paper and attach a label/stickers on cellophane. Use your imagination!
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
How to Use this “Gift Tags” Printable:
There are a few ways you can use this printable to create your gift tags. I have included a few tips in the following instructions:
- The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Portrait or a Silhouette Cameo or other digital cutter you can cut out the gift tags using their designer software. There are several pdf to jpg converters online if your software just can’t open a pdf. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the Silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile and cutting it out a lot easier.
- The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the gift tags or papercrafts printable on 65 lb. white cardstock and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors or a slide paper trimmer or gyro tool to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Reader Tip: Cut out with scissors while watching TV!
- If you don’t want to use these cups as tags, you can always print the file on white sticker paper and use them as stickers or labels on the side of your packages or to seal your wrapping or tissue paper.
Materials and Supplies
*Hole punch (preferably 1/8″ inch)
*Silver or gold metallic stretch cord or baker’s twine
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 8 gift tags on an 8 1/2″ x 11″ pdf file. Each tag is approximately 3″ by 2″.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: pastels
- As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. Including using the derivative designs for free distribution.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the pdf file>>>> Pastel Food Gift Tags
I have also included some additional .png files with these cute Easter saying for either t-shirt projects or 8″ x 8″ wall signs. Click on the image for the png file (transparent background) file. Enjoy!
Freebie#2 – Easter Sign
Freebie #3 – Spring Dream Sign
All images in this mini happy planner printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use licensing. Happy Good Friday to those who celebrate the holiday!