This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! It’s Halloween tomorrow and I wanted to get these watercolor pink pumpkin A5 planner dashboards out to you. These have a fall color theme with the black striped background and fall motifs in an unconventional fall hue (pastel pink) but lovely pumpkin graphics. So, make sure you have plenty of black ink in your printer. Hope you like them.
I’m sorry I had not posted anything lately but being in California, I have had to adjust to our additional lockdown instructions and plan accordingly. Boo. I also had some tech issues with my Photoshop CC subscription (first time ever!) that I finally resolved.
This planner insert is specifically designed for fans of the Carpe Diem Planner by Simple Stories or other A5 planners. Or the pages can be used in the Classic Happy Planner as planner inserts by using the Mambi punch and popping the pages right into your Classic Happy planner.
The size of the planner inserts are 148 mm x 210 mm or 5.83″ by 8.27″, your standard A5 page.
The size for the Personal planner insert is 3.75″ by 6.75″.
The labels are approximately 3″ x 2″ .
You Might Like
If you would like to see another similar freebie for a personal size dashboard, you might like:
Find me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are more than 3 separate freebies total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and/or printables can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for A5 planner fans.
How to Use this “ Fall Pumpkin Planner Dashboards” :
There are several ways you can use this printable to cut out these freebies and I have included a few tips in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner inserts using their designer software. If you need to convert the pdf file, there are many online converters that will convert the files from pdfs to jpegs.
2) For the planner dashboard, it would be ideal if you printed it on glossy or matte photo paper so that the watercolor , glitter or foil texture will show up clearly. However, simple cardstock will do. If you own a laminator, laminating the dashboard and then hole punching it will improve it’s wear.
3) Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which makes cutting a straight line easier, rather than using scissors.
Facts about the Fall Pumpkin Planner freebies:
- One label sheet sticker sheet at 8.5 by 11″ jpg file.
- One 5.8″ x 8.3″ jpg file.
- One 3.75″ x 6.75″ jpg file.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: black, white , hot pink, ligh pink
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Freebie # 1 – Fall Pumpkin A5 planner Dashboard [JPG]
Freebie #2 – Fall Pumpkin PERSONAL planner dashboard [JPG]
Freebie #3 – Fall Pink Pumpkin Watercolor Labels [JPG]
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. CU graphic resources from Creative Fabrica.