This post may contain affiliate links. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps… it’s Thursday and I wanted to provide another fun summer themed planner stickers set for the Classic Happy Planner. I’ve reworked some of my past Happy Planner favorites in order to fit the “new” taller full box for the vertical Classic Happy Planner layout. I had the full box measurements at 2.25″ inches but I have increased the size to the full box height of 2.5″.
I provided this patriotic themed planner stickers with this revised layout. I have also included an extra set of red, white and blue digital paper for your last minute diy crafting projects. The colors in the digital paper coordinate with this release. Hope you like the new coordinating designs! Have a happy holiday!
Info about the Classic Happy Planner
Me and my Big Ideas, the manufacturer of the Happy Planner has expanded their interior layouts to weekly, timeline, Memory Keeper and dashboard views. They come in different sizes; Big, Classic, Mini and Skinny.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the “Classic” MAMBI Happy Planner (vertical layout) or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners.
The functional planner stickers, especially the full box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Classic Happy Planner. Keep in mind that the full boxes are now sized at approximately 2.5″ by 1.5″ .
They are almost 1/2″ taller than your vertical boxes for the Erin Condren Planner (1.9″). Sometimes the designs can not be scaled down for your Erin Condren, so expect some distortion to occur. However, you are free to mix and match as you are inspired.
Here’s the color theme used for these designs…
You Might Like
The following stickers are for the Classic Happy Planner and I have included other patriotic themed printables.
Patriotic Stars n’ Stripes Planner Stickers Printable
Free Patriotic Gnome Greeting Card Printable
Find me on Pinterest
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies pins that are mostly planner related. You can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter, (i.e. Cricut Explore) you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most time consuming way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. In addition, don’t forget a paper trimmer which helps with the straight cuts. You should probably use punches for the circle stickers. I try to design the circle stickers at standard punch sizes. For hand cutting, a new tool I highly recommend is the Gyro-tool. It’s rotating blade allows you to cut around curvy shapes and is especially good around script stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
*A set of 95+ planner stickers on two 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
* Set of 8 – 12″ x 12″ jpeg digital paper files – File size: 9 MB
*These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
*Color scheme: red, white and blue
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. That includes redesigned as a free printable for distribution.
* Please do not use the graphics on Print on Demand sites such as, Redbubble, etc.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. If you use this printable on Instagram or other social media platform, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Freebie #1 [pdf file] >>> Patriotic Ice Cream Pops Planner Stickers
Freebie #2 [pdf file] >>> Patriotic Ice Cream Pops Planner Stickers – Pge 2
Freebie #3 [jpg file] >>> Patriotic Ice Cream Pops Digital Paper
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright. Other images are under commercial use license.