This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps…we are fast approaching May. So, I wanted to get this monthly layout planner stickers to get you ready for the new month ahead. The weather has been great and things are looking a little sunnier as many states are now beginning to open up a variety of circumstances improve.
Today, I am releasing this month’s monthly planner stickers for the Classic Happy Planner.
I used this cute graphic paper with a pink lemonade theme because the weather has been more like summer and all I can think of is the beach and something refreshing to drink.
In any case, via a reader’s tip, I left off the year and month’s name on this freebie and I have provided another printable with the month and year, so you have an option between both.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Classic Happy Planner by Mambi or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner that have wider boxes for the monthly spread.
The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the monthly calendar boxes specifically for the monthly spread of the Classic Happy Planner.
However, there are several resizing instructions on Pinterest on what percent to print this printable in order to resize the printable for personal planners with smaller dimensions.
You Might Like:
If you would like to see the past month’s “monthly layout” planner stickers, these are for this year. You can find them here:
Here are the colors used in this monthly planner stickers printable.
Save this for later. Pin this…
Find Me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
Thank you to all who have followed me on Pinterest. In a hurry? Would you consider repinning this to your Pinterest board?
The following is a sample layout on an approximation of the Classic Happy Planner, the measurements of the stickers will fit an actual Classic Happy Planner. I provided this photo to give you an idea how these stickers might be used.
Disclaimer: This layout is only an approximate mockup designed for illustration purposes only. It is not intended to imply a relationship with Mambi the manufacturer and original copyright owner of the Classic Happy Planner.
There are more than 90+ planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Erin Condren Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “ Monthly Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers. Reader tip: Cut them while watching TV. Woot-Hoo…multi-tasking.
Facts about the freebie:
- One set of HP functional planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: orange, lime green, deep peach, light peach
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Helpful Tip: To write on black or dark stickers you might want to check out Sakura Gelly Roll (White) in three pen sizes .05, .08, and 1.0.
Freebie #2 – May Layout Planner Stickers -No Header [PDF]
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Digital paper from Ambillustrations on Etsy.