This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello blog fans and visitors! It’s Friday and we are now in the beginning of a new month! Well, for today’s release in order to get ready for the upcoming holidays, I decided on providing you with a list-palooza. These are three printables with shopping lists and to do lists for the upcoming holiday shopping, some for listing your gift ideas and others as to do lists. Yes, I am getting you ready for all the different tasks you will be doing in the next few weeks and all the lovelies for whom you will be shopping.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Happy Planner or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other horizontal weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner or Filofax. I have included planner inserts for personal size planners as well or they can be used as a simple insert in your Happy Planner. You will need an arc punch of some kind.
If you would like to see another holiday shopping list I designed a few years ago , you might like:
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs. If not, please don’t hesitate to repin and share the love.
There are more than 90+ planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for you bujo journaling, in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Erin Condren Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this Holiday Shopping Lists Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette.) There are several free online pdf to jpg converters that you can use to convert your file.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your shopping list. You will need either a round hole punch or an arc punch for your planner inserts.
3) The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner printable on heavy printer paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the planner inserts. Some printables are just plain print and use.
Facts about the freebie:
- Three sheets of holiday printables on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color theme: brown, red, green
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Here’s Freebie # 1 – Christmas Shopping List PDF >>>>>> HERE.
Here’s Freebie # 2 – PERS Planner Inserts – Shopping lists PDF >>>>>> HERE.
Here’s Freebie #3 – Thanksgiving Shopping & To Do List PDF >>>>>>>HERE.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. CU images are from Freepik.
Mary Hitch says
I’ve been looking for something to slip into my big calendar. I can add them with washi and they worked out perfectly. So I have my calendar and to do lists on the same page. Plus, they’re adorable.
Thank you so much for this freebie.
Dru Cortez says
I’m glad this printable met your needs. That’s my goal to try to create cute & functional printables or pretty & functional ones. Thanks for your comment. 🙂 Great idea by the way, securing them with washi.
Teresa Davis says
Dru I love your printables! They are cute and very functional. I’m going to enjoy using these lists and the December Daily Numbers this year. Thank you so much for making them available as Freebies! I wish you and your family a joyous holiday season.
Dru Cortez says
Thanks Teresa…I’m glad you like them. Thank you for the well wishes for my family …I will share your well wishes with them. Please keep we Californians in your thoughts…it’s been rough for many families. 🙂