This post may contain affiliate links. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
It seems it is finally getting hot in Southern California and with Memorial Day behind us, I wanted to start the unofficial beginning of summer with this printable for the Erin Condren planner. Who doesn’t like yummy, juicy summer fruit?
Here’s another fruit related printable:
Fruit Flavors Planner Stickers
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner (vertical) or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner, Passion Planner or Happy Planner. The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Erin Condren Planner. If you have a Happy Planner (classic ), you might want to add some washi tape to compensate for the extra space that is left bare at the bottom, about 1/4 inch. This does not include the approximately 1/4″ inch header title.
**Note: If you would like to save $10.00 off your Erin Condren planner, use the following referral link>>>HERE.
Here’s a sample of this set of planner stickers printed, on letter size, full sheet heavy printer paper, but I usually use full sheet sticker label paper by DigiOrange , with my Epson Artisan 810 printer.
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter (i.e. Cricut Explore) you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 54 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size : 2.35MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: green, pink, cream
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. If you use this printable on Instagram or other social media, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the pdf file here>>> Summer Fruit Planner Stickers.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Digital Paper from Miss Tiina on Etsy.
Merci infiniment de ce partage. J’adore !!!…..
Dru Cortez says
Je vous en prie. You’re very welcome.
Gail Scott says
This are summer delicious – I will be printing them out today – OM Goodness – I was up until 2 AM this morning just printing out a storm since you taught me how to print using the Silhouette Design Studio with a PDF – I am so ever grateful!! Thanks so much and thank you for these lovely planner stickers – I need to get busy and buy me a planner! LOL
Dru Cortez says
Wow…that’s a lot of printing. For your info (and others reading this), if you are interested in getting an Erin Condren planner at a lower price you can always purchase one at your local Staples. Their retail prices are slightly lower (about ten percent) than the flagship planners available on her website. I saw a few on clearance for $20.00 with interchangeable covers. Hope that info helps.
Virginie. DL says
Merci beaucoup! Les stickers sont vraiment adorables!
Dru Cortez says
De rien. You’re so welcome and thank you for the sweet compliment.
I love these printable stickers! I have been using them for about a year and they are perfect, but lately there hasn’t been a weekend sticker in the layout for Erin Condren and I was wondering if they will be coming back in the future?
Dru Cortez says
You’re absolutely correct. I will try to remember that for the next one.