This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! So, we have arrived to the month of March and spring is just around the corner. I am a long time Disney fan, so I was inspired by this digital art to attempt a Disney themed printable. Today, I am releasing a planner stickers sampler set for the Erin Condren Planner (vertical ) that I hope you will enjoy.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner (vertical) or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner, Passion Planner or Happy Planner. The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Erin Condren Planner.
If you have a Happy Planner (classic ), you might want to add some washi tape to compensate for the extra space that is left bare at the bottom, about 1/4 inch. This does not include the approximately 1/4″ inch header title.
Here’s a sample of this set of planner stickers printed, on letter size, full sheet white sticker label paper by DigiOrange , with my Epson Artisan 810 printer. Note: As you can see with the registration mark on the sheet, this printable is designed within the Silhouette’s cut area or boundaries.
Find me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter (i.e. Cricut Explore )you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 54 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size : 1.82 MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: black, red, blue, golden yellow
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. If you use this printable on Instagram or other social media, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the pdf file here >>> Enchanted Kingdom Planner Stickers.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Digital costumed character clip art is from a wonderful design resource, Creative Market.
Love love love! What about a princess series?? I love any and all things Disney – would love to see more. Thanks as always for sharing and helping my planner be awesome.
Dru Cortez says
Well, thanks for all the insta-luv…and you’re welcome.
Oh my goodness, these are amazing!!!! I’m with Anna…how about anything Disney??? We are planning a huge family trip in December and I sure could use my Disney fix every month, lol!!! Thank you so much for all the beautiful planner pretties you grace us with. You rock!!!
Dru Cortez says
I will see what I can do. I had at least another one in mind. 🙂
I love it!!! You’re so creative!!!
Thank you!! ♥
These are fantastic!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!