Hello everybody! Today is one day before Valentine’s Day , so I will be wishing you a “happy” holiday today.
Today, I am releasing another “freebie” printable that I designed with “planner stickers” with a Valentine’s Day theme that will fit the Mini Happy Planner. I also included an extra freebie below, my treat to you…a box of photo-realistic Valentine’s chocolates.
If you are a Filofax fan or owner of a planner with A5 weekly inserts, you will be able to use this printable as well. Please note: These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Me and My Big Ideas Mini Happy Planner but many of the stickers will fit the Kikki.K or Filofax personal planner or similar smaller personal sized weekly planners.
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
Sample Layout of Mini Happy Planner
Here’s a sample of this printable (printed on heavy printer paper), cut out and pasted to my mini happy planner. I took a photo with some of my fav planner clips and novelty erasers.
How to Use this “Mini Happy Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs and svgs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. A paper trimmer is also another handy tool to have on hand for the straight edges. You should probably use punches for the circle stickers. I try to make the circle stickers at standard punch sizes.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 95+ planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file. (landscape)
- File size : 1MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: brown, dusty pink, pink
- As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Here’s the link to the “virtual box of chocolates“. (The original file is a full 300 dpi 4″ x 6” png file.) Enjoy.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. Including using the derivative designs for free distribution.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the pdf file, Chocolate Bon Bon Planner Stickers.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
All images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use licensing.