This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello, blog followers and visitors! Today I have designed a set of Woodland Christmas labels and gift tags that coordinate with my Woodland Christmas planner stickers. As for the details about today’s freebie, there are 16 elements in all. As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping. That also includes Erin Condren and Happy Planner fans as well.
Facts about the freebie:
- This free gift tags printable has 16 labels & tags on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size: 3.72 MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted.
- Color scheme: green, red, black, tan
My expression of gratitude for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I have been nearly overwhelmed with the positive response from blog followers and blog visitors.
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links as well Instagram mentions. Many of you have been kind enough to feature some of my designs on your blogs and that has contributed to the increased traffic.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
How to Use this “Gift Tags” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file HERE. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
I love them! Thanks for sharing ;))))))))))))))))))))))))
Beautiful tags! Thanks so much.
Dru Cortez says
You’re welcome. 🙂
Fab tags, thank you
Dru Cortez says
Just found your site through Pinterest when looking for some Christmas numbers to use for a white elephant gift exchange. Love your style and truly appreciate the free beautiful downloads you share! Merry Christmas!
Dru Cortez says
Thanks for the sweet comment.