This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello blog followers and visitors. Today, I am releasing this fall watercolor planner stickers sampler set with lots of photographic textures, so the file size will be large. These were made available through a digital paper freebie via Creative Market, a great designer resource. So, I used some of these textures as well as added some burlap and gold foil textures to create this sticker set.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the MAMBI Happy Planner (vertical) or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner or Erin Condren Life Planner. The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Happy Planner. Keep in mind that the full boxes are sized at 1/4″ taller than your vertical boxes for the Erin Condren Planner and sometimes the designs can not be cut down for your Erin Condren. A new planner that many of you are using these stickers for is the Passion Planner, so I thought I would mention that as well.
Here’s a sample of the printable printed out on heavy printer paper (about 20# bond – 92 bright) with my Epson Artisan 810 on regular setting.
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies pins that are mostly planner related. As of this post, I have hit a new milestone of 20,000 followers. You can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 45 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- Very Large File size : 37 MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: rust red, dark brown, gold
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. That includes redesigned as a free printable.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. If you use this printable on Instagram or other social media platform, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the pdf file >>>Fall Leaves Planner Stickers. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright. Other images are under commercial use license. Digital watercolor leaves paper by Creative Market.
Just wanted to say thanks for creating and sharing your beautiful planner stickers! These are fabulous!
Dru Cortez says
You’re welcome. 🙂
What sticker paper do you use? And what blade setting on a silhouette is recommended?
Haven’t seen your lovely emails/posts come through my box in a bit…hope you are doing okay. =) My month isn’t the same withoutcha!
Dru Cortez says
Thanks for your concern. 🙂 I have been busy with other time commitments and new hobbies. I haven’t had time for crafting recently. Will be back soon.
Is anyone else getting really worried that something bad has happened? I hope you’re ok babe xxx
Dru Cortez says
I’m fine…thanks for your concern. I’m getting really busy with other demands on my time and haven’t been able to carve out time for this website. 🙂
Thank you so much, I love you! All your printables are so beautiful, I wouldn’t regret wasting my printer ink at all <3