This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps… Today, I am releasing a planner stickers set with as much cuteness as I could muster. I did use a CU use clip art set for the cute forest animals but the rest of the designs are mine. Hope you like all the cute forest animals, “sweater weather” textures and color theme.
Planner Sticker Specs
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner (vertical) or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner, Passion Planner or Happy Planner. The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Erin Condren Planner. If you have a Happy Planner, you might want to add some washi tape to compensate for the extra space that is left bare at the bottom, about 1/4 inch. This does not include the approximately 1/4″ inch header title. It’s up to you.
Here’s a sample of this set of planner stickers printed on heavy printer paper with my Epson Artisan 810 printer.
Here’s some of the elements of this printable cut out and set up in a mock layout in my Erin Condren Life Planner.
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 60+ planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size : 2.07 MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: pink, hot pink, brown, taupe, olive green
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. If you use this printable on Instagram or other social media, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the pdf file>>>> Forest Friends Planner Stickers .
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.
Thank you so much! These are adorable!!!!
Dru Cortez says
You’re welcome. 🙂
Thank you! These are the sweetest! I love the colors and patterns and your little critters are so cute! 🙂
Dru Cortez says
The forest animals are another designer’s clip art that I purchased on Etsy two year’s ago…just wanted to get that straight. But I hope you like the whole set, because the layout, digital paper and design are mine.
Just wanted to say thank you and your AMAZING.
Dru Cortez says
Thank you for your sweet comment…a word in season.
Rachel Lydia says
You should add more heard checkboxes to your layouts! 🙂 Just a suggestion. I love this layout though, super fun!
All of your stickers are great, but these are my favorite by far. Woodland animals AND pink — you had me at ‘argyle’. Squeee!
Dru Cortez says
Lol…that’s too funny. Sometimes I do hit it on several points. Glad you liked it.