This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! I'm glad that you were so excited about my “kawaii” planner stickers freebie that I released a few days ago, because I am ready to do it again. Although So Cal's weather is not cooperating, (it's been rainy and gloomy) I went ahead and designed these cute stickers to celebrate summer and all the water sports you might be taking your families or friends to enjoy in the coming months.
So today, here's another planner stickers freebie in Navy blue and bright yellow or in other words another completely “kawaii” or cute themed freebie. All the designs are mine as I have been trying to develop my drawing skills. Please check out my TOU below.
Planner Sticker Specs
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner. They are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes.
As a reminder, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies, you can view that here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs. Thank you for all the recent follows on Pinterest!
There are 40 planner stickers or elements total in today's release. You have a whole slew of stickers such as doodled clipboards, kawaii checklists, geo tags and banner stickers that should fit within your life planner. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.) If your digital cutter software does not open pdfs, there are several free online pdf converter that can convert the pdf to a file your machine can use.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most time consuming way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- 40 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size -147 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: navy blue and bright yellow
- Printer tip: Make sure you keep the aspect ratio on when you print so the box stickers will fit within the Vertical Planner boxes.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>>> Nautical Fun Planner Stickers
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Some images are under Commercial Use license and others have been designed by me and are under copyright.