This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! I sure would like to thank you for the enormous blog traffic surge that new followers and blog visitors who stopped by yesterday provided but as the saying goes”one good turn deserves another”.
So today, here is another planner stickers freebie in teal and coral, but this time with doodles ! After purchasing my Erin Condren planner I have been able to coordinate the colors of the stickers to actually match this month's color theme. And as I try to come up with how I will really use this planner, that inspires a variety of sticker ideas some of which I am making available here.
Planner Sticker Specs
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner. They are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes.
As a reminder, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies, you can view that here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are 38 planner stickers or elements total in today's release that should coordinate with Wednesday's freebie. You have a whole slew of doodled boxes, checklists, dew drops and banner headers stickers that should fit within your life planner. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. If your digital cutter does not open pdfs, there are several free online pdf converters that will allow you to convert the pdf to a file your machine can use.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most time consuming way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and cut out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Facts about the freebie:
- 38 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size -72 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: teal & coral
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here >>> Doodled Teal & Coral Planner Stickers.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Some images are under Commercial Use license and others have been designed by me and are under copyright.