This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello, blog followers and visitors! Here’s my latest update to my set of planner stickers’ designs and blog posts. Today’s freebie is based on donuts! Yes, those sweet delicious things that are so tempting but are only good for you on a rare occasion! I designed the donut myself and this planner freebie has a few in 3/4″ round stickers as well as tiny page flags.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as Plum Planner. They are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes.
If you have not visited this site before , I wanted to mention that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other designers for stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies, you can view that here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are 58 planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. You have several checklists flags, header stickers, banners, checklist boxes and other types of planner stickers that should fit within your life planner. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.) If your digital cutter can not open pdfs, there are several free online pdf converters that will convert the pdf to a file your machine can use.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- 58 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size – 69 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: pink, light blue, hot pink
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>> Sweet Icing Planner Stickers.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Images are designed by me and are under Vintage Glam Studio Copyright.
Tammy L says
Beautiful…. Love these so cute and very useful. I really enjoy using your printables ….They are perfect for my planner I use.