This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps and Happy mid week! We are just a few days away from Mother’s Day, so in honor of moms everywhere, I created these pretty planner stickers in shabby chic colors!
I am celebrating today because thanks to your great response to my other planner freebies… you have enabled me to hit a lot of blog web traffic and social media engagement goals. And I just say, keep on visiting!
I will also like to add the Instagram planner community has been a great inspiration and I’d like to thank you for your proper sharing on social media…and let’s see where this blog goes in the future.
So with that, today, I am releasing a shabby chic planner stickers freebie with several stickers in a dusty rose and sage green scheme with a little soft ivory (specifically for fans of the Erin Condren Planner or similar Week At A Glance Planners such as Plum Planner). They are sized to fit within the vertical columns.
Also, I wanted to mention that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other designers for stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies, you can view that here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are 46 planner stickers or elements in all in today’s release. You have several checklists flags, planner stickers, banners, headers that should fit within your life planner and a few more labels, tags and word snippets. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.) If your digital cutter software does not open pdfs, there are several free online pdf converters that will convert the pdf file into one that your machine can use.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- 46 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size – 1.81 MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted. (The lines on one of the circles appears that way in the preview.)
- Color scheme: dusty rose, ivory, sage green, dark rose
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>> Shabby Chic Planner Stickers. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Vintage Images and patterned backgrounds under Commercial Use license.
Thank you so much. I am terrible with color schemes and overall creativity. However, with your stickers, all the work planning is done for me. It makes it super easy.
Dru Cortez says
That’s great! I’m glad you like them and that you enjoy the color coordination.
Tammy L says
Thank you…These are beautiful. I too love the color combinations.
Deonna B says
Thank you so much for the printable!
Dru Cortez says
You are welcome!
These are amazing. Thank you for sharing. I can’t wait to use it.