This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Today, I am releasing a pocket scrapbooking or journaling cards freebie in spring colors; however, for an extra added bonus I have also included a few planner stickers. I know some areas of the US are still experiencing April showers but So Cal has been really warm! These journaling cards are in shades of teal, soft pink and a muted hot pink and as mentioned before have a few planner stickers suitable for Erin Condren or Plumpaper type of planners.
As always, I thought I would mention that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several ideas by other designers for project life freebies and techniques, you can view that here, DIY Crafts | Project Life Freebies, Tips & Techniques. And for my planner board, you might try Home Office | Planners and Stationery Favs
Well, on to the freebie, there are 4 journaling cards for a total of 15 elements in all. You have 4 journaling cards (3″ x 4″) and a few more labels, tags and word snippets. As always, these journaling cards and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting. You can also use them for your planners and personal organizers, if applicable.
How to Use this “Journaling Cards” Printable:
There are a few ways you can use this printable to create your journaling cards and elements and I have included a few in the following instructions:
- The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the journaling cards and journaling elements using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. There are several pdf to jpg converters online if your software just can’t open a pdf. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile and cutting it out a lot easier.)
- The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the journaling cards or journaling elements on 65 lb. white cardstock and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors or a slide paper trimmer to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Facts about the freebie:
- 18 journaling cards and elements on an 8 1/2″ x 11″ page.
- File size – 895 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: pink, teal, muted hot pink
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. However, thanks to all of you who have been repinning my work and now taking the time to mention me on Instagram. Sure do appreciate the link love!
You can access the pdf file>>> HERE. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Images used for this freebie are Commercial use images and are protected by copyright.
Thank you so much! These look great!
Tammy L says
Thank you for the Spring time journal cards. I love the colors used in this set…Just like Spring…
Deb B says
Beautiful, thank you so much!
Thank you so much for all these beautiful stuff you do for free i am so loving it
Dru Cortez says
You’re welcome! 🙂
Hey you should bring back this flower circle for other printables! And maybe leaves for fall :3 I love your stuff!!
Thank you so much for sharing. These are so pretty!
Thank you so much for offering these for free! They are beautiful and will be treasured for a lifetime. Thank you and God bless!
Dru Cortez says
Awesome, I’m glad you liked them!
These are so pretty!!
Barbara Lawson says
I love these printibles, they are perfect for journaling.
So pretty, thank you!
thank you for being so kind God bless you!