Hello, blog followers and visitors! Today I have designed a new set of dusty rose or shabby rose labels and tags. I have included a couple of geometric patterns as well as the rose background.
As for the details about today’s freebie, there are 16 elements in all. You have 8 tags / cards /labels (3″ x 2″) and a few more elements as well. As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping. That also includes Filofax and planner fans as well.
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable has 16 shabby rose labels & tags on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is medium hefty at 2.85 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted. I used 300 dpi images for the roses.
- Color scheme: dusty rose, green ivory
My expression of gratitude for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I have been nearly overwhelmed with the positive response from blog followers and blog visitors.
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links as well Instagram mentions. Many of you have been kind enough to feature some of my designs on your blogs and that has contributed to the increased traffic.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.