This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hey, Peeps! It’s so wonderful to know we are fast approaching spring and this will be the first journaling cards freebie for March. Although we had a rain storm in Southern California, it is warming up again as we approach the weekend. So the sunshine inspired me to create yet another warm color scheme freebie.
You can tell I’m thinking spring especially with the sunny yellow and cool teal color scheme I used for this freebie and all the tiny flower elements as well. And of course, a few birds! I can hear the birds singing when I get up in the morning! I hope those of you in the east coast will start feeling the warmth all over as well and very soon. Enjoy this freebie!
I really like to thank you for the phenomenal traffic I received last week. I am so grateful for your response and legitimate links.
As for the details about the freebie, there are 14 elements in all. You have four journaling cards (3″ x 4″) and a few more labels, tags and elements as well. As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping. Hope you like them. 🙂
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable has 14 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is 1.79 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted.
- Color scheme: sunny yellow, teal, buff
Thank You for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I have been nearly overwhelmed with the positive response from blog followers and blog visitors. In the last week, my blog traffic has shot through the roof! Woot-hoo!
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as fabulous Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links. Many of you have been kind enough to feature some of my designs on your blogs and that has contributed to the increased traffic.
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own! You guys and gals often find things I don’t often run into and it just serves to expand and generate new ideas.
How to Use this “Journaling Cards” Printable:
There are a few ways you can use this printable to create your journaling cards and elements and I have included a few in the following instructions:
- The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the journaling cards and journaling elements using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. There are several pdf to jpg converters online if your software just can’t open a pdf. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile and cutting it out a lot easier.)
- The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the journaling cards or journaling elements on 65 lb. white cardstock and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors or a slide paper trimmer to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>> Spring Posies Journaling Elements.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.