I’ll have a blue, blue christmas ….without you… this song has always been my brother-in-law’s favorite Christmas song ( the rendition by Elvis Presley, of course) that he always blasts on Christmas morning. Just a funny family tradition. So, I thought I would design something along this theme, some Blue Christmas journaling elements and cards.
At this posting, we are only 8 days away from Christmas. Wow… It really is crunch time and I will be slowing down these next few days as I will busy with all my own holiday preparations. I hope you have enjoyed the series of different Christmas freebies I have provided and I am thanking you for stopping by.
As for the details about the freebie, there are 15 elements in all. You have four journaling cards (3″ x 4″), two 1.5″ inch wide tags, a large snowflake 1.5″ circle and a few more elements as well. As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping.
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable has 15 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is 1.63 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted.
- Color scheme: red, white, light blue, black chalkboard
My expression of gratitude for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I know you don’t always have time to leave a comment because you are busy, so I really appreciate it when blog visitors take the time to either like or comment.
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links.
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own! You guys and gals often find things I don’t often run into and it just serves to expand and generate new ideas.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file HERE. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download. Hope you like them! 🙂
You Might Also Like:
Renee Hoffer says
Thank you–hope you and your family enjoy the holidays!
Dru Cortez says
Thanks you so much…what a sweet thought. I sure do appreciate it!