This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
On the tenth day of Christmas… welcome back to project life or pocketbook journaling card freebie’s. I have been concentrating on a variety of gift tags and I had not yet included a December or Christmas themed project life freebie. It really is crunch time and I am having to make quick decisions on which remaining designs I want to create on my “inspiration” list. And can you imagine, this is already the 10th day of December and the 50th week of 2013! My Christmas Kraft II gift tags have been really popular, so I tried to include a few Christmas kraft journaling elements from the set in this project life freebie. I hope you like them! 🙂
As for the details about the freebie, there are 17 elements in all. You have four journaling cards (3″ x 4″), three 1.5″ circle labels, 5 one inch circle labels and a few more elements as well. As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping.
How to Use this “Journaling Cards” Printable:
There are a few ways you can use this printable to create your journaling cards and elements and I have included a few in the following instructions:
- The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the journaling cards and journaling elements using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. There are several pdf to jpg converters online if your software just can’t open a pdf. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile and cutting it out a lot easier.)
- The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the journaling cards or journaling elements on 65 lb. white cardstock and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors or a slide paper trimmer to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable has 17 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is 7.38 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted. I have included a couple of photo-realistic textures in the paper and brown kraft texture.
- Color scheme: red, white, brown kraft, cream
Thank you for your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I know you don’t always have time to leave a comment because you are busy, so I really appreciate it when blog visitors take the time to either like or comment.
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links.
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own! You guys and gals often find things I don’t often run into and it just serves to expand and generate new ideas.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>> Christmas Kraft Journaling Elements. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download. Hope you like them! 🙂
You Might Also Like:
Free Printable Download – Christmas Kraft II Gift Tag
Tout Un Fil says
Merci beaucoupo ! C’est superbe !!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥ My fav so far!!!
This is lovely. Thank you for sharing.
Dru Cortez says
Wow…Thanks to all of you for taking the time to comment. I’m glad you like these…’Tis the season of giving and I sure hope you (and others who are accessing this blog post) will enjoy them!
Thank you so much; these are beautiful!
Thank you!! it’s beautiful!!
Thanks for sharing your creativeness with those – speaking of me – who have no clue how do what you are doing, but sure would love to!
Thank you so much for sharing this! This is just beautiful work!
what a great job ! thanks for sharing ! I posted the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL and there : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/
Louise Houghton says
Thank you so much for these. I have Tweeted and pinned them! We are taking our boys to Lapland this year so cannot wait to use them for my memory and photo book when we get back!
Dru Cortez says
That’s awesome. I hope you and your family gather great memories to treasure and thanks for including my designs. I really do get surprised that so many of my blog visitors actually like and will use the products I design.
Thank You for being so generous to share this beautiful Tags and labels!
These are SO adorable. Thank you so much!!!
Just found you today these are awesome Im just now starting my Christmas book so glad to have run across all these well needed items to help my book POP !!!! THANK YOU ;~} bunches….
Thank you for this beautiful printable ! And for the time you’ve spent to do it.
Dru Cortez says
Geez…thanks so much for the kind comment. I’ll keep trying to provide more freebies you can really use:)
Tina B. says
Thank you! Soooo sweet.
Very cute! Thank you so much!
These are absolutely PERFECT for the layout I am working on right now. It’s like you took a peek at my desk! Thanks so much and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Dru Cortez says
LOL…I am glad that I could help you out… I do hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!
Tammy Welshon says
Thanks for these. I love the fact that they are not cutsie. Happy Holidays!
Dru Cortez says
I can relate…sometimes gifts and papercrafts require more subtle Christmas themes rather than too cutesy. Although I will admit, I love cute as well!
Thank you – love the red and kraft color combo!
Dolly Balajadia says
all beautiful… thanks for sharing them…