Hello peeps and crafty fans! It’s Friday , we are approaching the weekend and we are also rapidly approaching Halloween! So, taking into consideration several fan requests for a few more stickers that can coordinate with Halloween themes, today’s printable is a modern take of orange and black planner stickers! I’m still working on my character cuties which I hopefully can improve on, I have found that designing cute is difficult.
Anyway, I designed this set of planner stickers in colors that would coordinate with the month of October as the color theme of the October pages for the Erin Condren Life Planner and Happy Planner are both in a gold and/or orange . I understand these also fit the Plumpaper planner as well.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner or Happy Planner. The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Erin Condren Planner. If you have a Happy Planner, you might want to add some washi tape to compensate for the extra space that is left bare, about 1/4 inch.
I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
Here’s a sample of this set printed on heavy printer paper. I used my Epson Artisan 810 to print it out on a regular setting.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 49 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size -85 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: black, different shades of orange
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the pdf file here. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
All images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright.