This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps and crafty fans! It’s Friday , we are approaching the weekend and we are also rapidly approaching Halloween! So, taking into consideration several fan requests for a few more stickers that can coordinate with Halloween themes, today’s printable is a modern take of orange and black planner stickers! I’m still working on my character cuties which I hopefully can improve on, I have found that designing cute is difficult.
Anyway, I designed this set of planner stickers in colors that would coordinate with the month of October as the color theme of the October pages for the Erin Condren Life Planner and Happy Planner are both in a gold and/or orange . I understand these also fit the Plumpaper planner as well.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner or Happy Planner. The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Erin Condren Planner. If you have a Happy Planner, you might want to add some washi tape to compensate for the extra space that is left bare, about 1/4 inch.
I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
Here’s a sample of this set printed on heavy printer paper. I used my Epson Artisan 810 to print it out on a regular setting.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but the new layout should make creating the cutfile easier.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 49 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size -85 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: black, different shades of orange
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the pdf file>>> All About Orange Planner Stickers. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
All images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright.
Dru Cortez says
De rien. You’re welcome..You have a nice weekend as well!
Hello! It’s the first time I’m leaving a reply but I’ve been following you for a while and just love your work. I just wanted to tell you that I was desperate to find a nice way to decorate my ECLP and honor the memory of my dear Grand Mother Renée whose funeral will be next wednesday. She loved orange. I’m sure she would have liked these patterns very much. Merci mille fois,
Laurence (from France)
Dru Cortez says
De Rien. It’s amazing how certain colors can associate or bring loved ones to mind. I am glad that you will have something to honor your grandmother’s memory and I am glad I contributed in such a small way. My sincere condolences for your loss. My beloved grandmother’s favorite color was violet.
Do you make horizontal layout printable too? I love your work but I have a horizontal EC.
Dru Cortez says
I have not made stickers for an Eclp horizontal planner because I would need to purchase one in order to get all the dimensions correct. But as the new year is rolling around it is definitely on my “to do” list and we’ll see how I can incorporate this planner into my designs.
That would be awesome!! I saw the dimensions online and thought about making my own but not exactly sure how to get started!!!!
These are just incredible. The colors, the graphics. You have so much talent and style. Thank you so much for generosity!
Dru Cortez says
Wow…thank you for such generous praise! I appreciate your thoughtful comment and taking the time to post it.
I’m so mad at myself for not checking my Feedly reader sooner! These are awesome and I missed out on these for Halloween. Well, I grabbed them anyways to be sure I can use them next year! Thank you!!
Hi. Love your stickers I have just purchased a Happy Planner. What sticker paper do you recommend for printing. I have a laser printer. Thanks
Dru Cortez says
Amazon has a variety of full length sticker paper available, I would check the description of the various products to see which are compatible with (I am assuming) a color laser?