This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps. I was reviewing some recent blog visits and noticed the popularity of my Shabby Chic Tea Party Crafting printable, even after all these years! I have noticed that there are many visits to my blog for shabby chic or vintage journaling elements. So, I thought that today I would update that printable and tweak some of the elements and layout.
These printables are in addition to those I have already posted. You’re getting a teapot and teacup tea set with this free printable download, and I have mirrored the teacups and teapot as well. I have also added coordinating labels.
As for the details about today’s freebie, there are 11 crafting elements in all. As always, you can use these crafting elements for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting.
Facts about the Blue Toile Teatime Printable :
- 11 crafting elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file and labels on jpeg.
- File size – 4.2 MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted.
- Color scheme: blue and ivory
How to Use this Blue Toile Teatime Printable
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter, such as the Cricut Explore or Maker you can cut out the journal or crafting elements kit using their designer software.
( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.) I have provided jpegs to resolve this problem.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock or heavy white printer paper depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) Another way, (albeit a little time consuming way) is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the straight sides of stickers.
Thank you for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I also appreciate the links on Facebook and Pinterest and for some of you, your personal blogs. And thanks for checking out my Instagram pics as well! If you like this printable, I would appreciate a Pinterest share…
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here, Blue Toile Teatime Crafting Elements.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Freebie #2 – Blue Toile Labels (hlf ltr)