This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! Today, I am excited to release a new “freebie” printable that I designed that has planner stickers that will fit Traveler’s Notebooks or personal sized planners.
This is a whole new size that I am providing and because of the smaller scale of the stickers I have changed the layout to 5″ x 7.5″.
This will allow me to provide more stickers in the future to accommodate Cricut users as well as Silhouette digital cutter users. Silhouette owners can place two of the printables on one full page of sticker paper so no space or sticker paper is wasted.
I used vintage map digital paper for the images. I provided a white label space for the tab dividers.
A Few Notes About the Traveler’s Notebook Stickers
If you are a Filofax fan or owner of a personal planner, you will be able to use this printable as well. However, the planner stickers are styled more for art journaling, faith journaling or pocket scrapbooking.
Please note: These stickers will fit in a Traveler’s Notebook which can accommodate filler sheets or inserts with a layout that are sized at 4.33″ x 8.25″ or 127 mm x 210mm. This traditional layout is taller and narrower almost the size of your standard No. 10 envelope.
They should also work in A5 type of planners. Remember these stickers are much smaller than my usual Erin Condren or Happy Planner stickers!
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Traveler’s Notebook or similar smaller personal sized weekly planners such as the Franklin Covey or Filofax. If you’re not familiar with a Traveler’s Notebook, it’s basically a leather cover with elastic bands that you can fill with multiple notebook inserts according to your desire.
Traveler’s Notebook Accessories
I recently purchased a brown Traveler’s Notebook and inserts which is similar to the original Midori Traveler’s notebook. It came with the notebook, three notebook inserts with blank, ruled and grid paper, two bands, clear credit card insert, a pen holder, a pen and a skeleton clip. What I like about these type of planners are the variety of inserts that one can use to give this slimmer planner the functionality of a portable wallet.
The Midori Traveler’s notebook line also comes in a variety of sizes, so you have several choices.
I also own, a pretty pink one by Webster’s Pages.
The original brand for the cover is called a Midori other versions are sometimes referred to as a Fauxdori or Traveler’s Notebook (TN). Etsy has several shops where these Midori style notebooks are sold.
The functional planner stickers, especially the full box stickers, are sized to fit small planner inserts that range around 4″ to 5″ across . The scale of these stickers are small enough for the mini happy planner by Mambi as well. However, the style of the stickers will be geared more for art journaling and memory keeping.
You Might Like
Here are other similar printables.
Find me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are 22 planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for Traveler’s Notebook fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 22 planner stickers on two 5″ x 7.5″ jpeg file.
- File size : 2MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: variety of browns, tans
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. Including using the derivative designs for free distribution.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Here’s where you can access the jpeg file, Vintage Map Tab Dividers.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Here’s Freebie #2 – Vintage Map Tags
Use them in your Traveler’s Notebook layout or for other papercrafting use.
All images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use licensing.