This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps…while I have been designing a series of Easter themed tags and labels, I thought I would design a coordinating Easter banner with a fun font. Today’s freebie was designed primarily as a fun decorative item for a party or Easter celebration and they match my last post freebie!
As for the details about the freebie, there are 20 elements in all. The eggs measure about 2″ across , and 2.5″ in height. I have also included spacer circles and blank eggs in case you want to extend your banner. I would suggest that you work with about 3 to 5 feet (and a few inches on both ends to tie on) of baker’s twine or hemp. After you cut out the elements, be sure to use a 1/4″ or 1/8″ hole punch at the top of the tags in order to thread through your hemp or string.
For best results, print out on heavy white cardstock and hole punch at the top of the individual tags to create your banner. Use a medium or heavy duty baker’s twine or hemp to make your banner sturdy and handle the weight of your tags.
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable has 20 elements making up the Easter banner on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ jpeg file and a half letter size jpeg.
- The file size is 2.8M and 1MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: spring green, yellow, hot pink, violet
Materials and Supplies Needed:
Here’s a list of the materials and supplies needed:
- White cardstock
- Hole punch, brads and brad setter. I own the Crop-a-Dile eyelet and Snap punch by WeRMemoryKeepers which I love. This tool will give your tags a finished look, but is not necessary.
- Baker’s twine or basic twine
- Scissors or slide cutter
Thank you for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’m grateful…I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I know you don’t always have time to leave a comment because you are busy, so I really appreciate it when blog visitors take the time to either like or comment.
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>> Easter Egg Banner – Free Printable
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download. Hope you like them! 🙂
Freebie #2 – Easter Egg Banner