This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello…I have been having an enormous amount of fun working with different textures to create digital paper. I am still trying to perfect my skills but I would like to think I am getting a little closer to creating highly textured and pretty paper.
I used the familiar rose pink and muted teal color scheme for this freebie and I doubled the freebie fun for today’s blog post by making a digital paper and then, also designing tags from that paper! I have made both freebies available for your use. I hope you like them.
As for the details about the freebie, there are 12 elements in all. The tags measure approximately 2″ x 3.5″ and the Dennison type labels measure about 2.5″ by 1″.
Although these shabby chic roses tags were made specifically as gift tags, as always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping.
Facts about the Gift Tags and Digital Paper freebie:
- This free printable has 12 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is 7.52 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp. (The preview pictures on the blog and at Google are at 72 dpi, the actual download’s color is actually much smoother and softer and I added a lot of texture which often doesn’t show up in pictures on the web.)
- design style: shabby chic roses, birds, french script, texture
- Printing tip: I would advise that you print on heavy white cardstock, plain or matte.
- Color scheme: turquoise or muted teal, peachy-pink, cream, white
Thank you for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love” , you guys made October my biggest web traffic month yet, hopefully, it can be repeated in November. I know you don’t always have time to leave a comment because you are busy, so I really appreciate it when blog visitors take the time to either like or comment.
Thank you for your single pins (and for some of you), multiple pins of my various designs on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill and all this extra content can be tiresome (Sorry, but we want newcomers to get a hang of what needs to be done to access their freebie!). If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here, Shabby Chic Roses Tags and Labels.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Free Digital Paper:
This is a freebie/texture for those who need a background for gift card making or other uses that has a vertical height. The paper is sized at 8″ x 10″ so that you can resize or scale it down for your needs and you can also print it to an 8.5″ X 11″ printer.
Click on the picture below and you will be able to download from my google drive. (File size is approximately 3MB)
You Might Also Like:
Free Printable Download – Vintage Tea in Paris Tags
Free Printable Download – Shabby Chic Floral Journaling Elements