Hello, blog visitors and blog followers, today I am creating a new “freebie” category called “Cut Files – Silhouette Cameo” on this blog where you will find all the freebie cut files I will make available in the future on the right side of the blog page. Today’s freebie is a set of New Year speech bubbles for project life or other pocket scrapbooking use.
Just a little background…some time in the summer, (I can’t believe it just whizzed by) my darling “young adult” children gifted me with a beautiful Silhouette Cameo for my birthday!
Since then, I have been trying to incorporate some of my blog posts to showcase my new tools but limited time just didn’t enable me to get everything together, as I still needed a few software tools and needed to acquire more skills.
However, since then I have been compiling various software tools together and getting better at using them so that I can feature a few cut files that you find worthwhile using in your paper crafting. Just so you’ll know, I even have my own Pinterest board for Silhouette DIY Crafts |“Silhouette Cameo & Cut Files” that has a whole lot of great pins showcasing free cut files from other experienced bloggers and crafters on the ‘net.
Here’s a pic of my fabulous birthday present, still unboxed at the time of the pic and ready for unpacking! I also later purchased the Silhouetted Designer Edition software in order to open SVG files, a good investment when considering this particular digital cutter.
This is the cut file I created for your use in your papercraft projects, i.e. scrapbooking, smashbooks, gift cards, etc. They are three speech bubbles with various New Year’s phrases, they are approximately 3 3/4″ wide and 2 1/2″ tall. You can see a preview of the SVG file below. Hope you like them! 🙂
Facts about this freebie ( and future cut file freebies):
- All files will be delivered in zip format.
- Files will vary in size depending on the original source files.
- A TOU will be included in download.
- Files are saved and will be accessible from an external site for now, you will see a few ads but you won’t be bombarded with tricky downloads or links, this solution keeps costs low in order to provide the file for free.
- I will try to include the image file below (the scissors with the words “cut files”) somewhere in the blog post so that you are aware that the download includes a cut file of some kind. Not all of my freebies will include cut files.
- I would appreciate any constructive feedback on how these files will work for you, so please share a comment, so that I can tweak the digital cut files that I offer.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the cut file here, or click on the picture below.