This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! Happy Friday…I have been planning for a long time to design an A5 planner insert printable and dashboard in black, white and purple. So, this is that day that I cross this design idea off my blog post list. Sometimes I have more ideas than time available to get them done. I own the now retired platinum Carpe Diem A5 planner and I have been wanting to design a printable suitable for this size of planner.
These A5 planner inserts are specifically designed for fans of the Carpe Diem Planner by Simple Stories or other A5 planners. Or the pages can be used in the Classic Happy Planner as planner inserts by using the Mambi punch and popping the pages right into your planner. The size of the planner inserts are 148 mm x 210 mm or 5.83″ by 8.27″, your standard A5 page.
If you would like to see another similar freebie for a personal size dashboard, you might like:
Gilded Succulents Planner Stickers Printable
Find me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are more than 3 separate freebies total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and/or printables can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for A5 planner fans.
How to Use this “ A5Planner Insert” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to cut out these freeie and I have included a few tips in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner inserts using their designer software. If you need to convert the pdf file, there are many online converters that will convert the files from pdfs to jpegs.
2) For the planner dashboard, it would be ideal if you printed it on glossy or matte photo paper so that the gold foil and watercolor wreath images can show up bright and clear. However, simple cardstock will do. If you own a laminator, laminating the dashboard and then hole punching it will improve it’s wear.
3) Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which makes cutting a straight line easier, rather than using scissors.
Facts about the freebie:
- One pink planner insert on 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- One purple planner insert on 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- One planner dashboard on 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: black, white , plum, pink
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Here’s Freebie # 1 – A5 planner insert PDF here>>> A5 Planner Insert – To Do List.
Here’s Freebie #2 – A5 planner insert PDF>>>>>>>A5 Planner Insert .
Here’s Freebie #3 – Grab the A5 planner dashboard here (PDF)>>>> A5 Planner Dashboard
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Some images are from Vecteezy and Creative Market.