This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps. It’s another Monday and the start of a new week. Today, I wanted to get this additional set of cherry themed planner stickers out to you before the spring season disappears.
These have been some really cray cray times and I hope you are all doing well and taking time to “pretty up” your planners in spite of what has been going on around the world. Carving out some time for crafting or planning, always helps me by making some of the world’s problems diminish (at least for a little while). I hope it does the same for you. I used some lovely cherry blossom graphics and modern graphic digital paper for this set.
So, on to today’s stickers…
Planner Sticker Specs
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner (vertical) or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other horizontal weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner or Filofax.
The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Erin Condren.
However, you can reduce the printable when you go to print in order to adjust the stickers’ size to fit your specific planner. (Some distortion may occur using this method.)
You Might Like:
If you would like to see other similar color or subject themed freebies:
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are more than 105+ planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Erin Condren Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can cut out the planner stickers in this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette.
You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
4) If you want to use these stickers but your budget is too pinched to get an Erin Condren or other printed planner, I would suggest that you try the free academic planner by Passion Planner. It’s available in the Classic size and other sizes and will help you get started on the road to better scheduling and planning.
Facts about the Planner Stickers freebie:
- One set of planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file. (2 ppgs)
- These elements are designed at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi.
- Color theme: pink, l. green, light pink, warm pink, dusty green
- As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Here’s Freebie # 1 – Mod Cherry Planner Stickers [pdf file]
Freebie #2 -Pge 2 Mod Cherry Planner Stickers [pdf file]
This is a new freebie add-on. I was inspired by a pin I saw on Pinterest and since I am slowly building a pretty good collection of cute fonts, I thought I would provide this Cricut ready sticker sheet. They’re a bunch of words and phrases in a cute font to brighten up your planners and make your planner stickers pop.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Header photo from Unsplash. Digital paper from JennyLDesigns on Etsy.