This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Happy Cyber Monday…if you survived the weekend fairly intact after friends, family and frenetic shopping , now is the time to put your sweatpants on (or any comfy clothing) and gear up for all the online specials. Of course, that's if you have the day off…if not, use your lunchtime to grab some great deals and save money on those Christmas gifts on all things planner related and then some.
I'm not going to leave you without a printable for today though, or I should say two. Because, yes you are that special. Today, I have used one of my fav color themes for Christmas decorations–pinks and violets.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other horizontal weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner or Filofax.
If you would like to see other popular holiday themed freebies, you might like:
I have also included this list of my fav planners (there are literally hundreds available) mostly because they represent the major types of planners out there and the different types of binding they use. I will be sharing more about my planning system in the future. You can PIN this to one of your fav boards, if you like.
Just so you'll know, if you are new to this site I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner sticker designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs. If not, please don't hesitate to repin this printable to your fav board and share the love.
There are more than75+ planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for you bujo journaling, in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Erin Condren Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. There are several free online pdf to jpg converters that you can use to convert your file. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- One sheet of EC functional planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- One sheet of of planner stickers on an 6″ x 8″ file .
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color theme: pink, violet, blush, light yellow
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Here's Freebie # 1 – Sugar Plum Erin Condren Checklists >>>>>> HERE.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. CU images are from TheHappyGraphics on Etsy.