This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello blog followers and visitors! We are now approximately 10 days into the New Year and you are probably still gathering some planner supplies and new planner stickers for 2016. I know I am; so, I thought I would retool this planner stickers freebie by collecting some of my past sticker designs, retooling some of them and designing them in a teal and coral color theme.
I designed this set of planner stickers in colors that are will coordinate with both the Erin Condren Life Planner and Happy Planner . I understand these stickers will also fit the Plumpaper planner as well.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner (vertical) or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner or Happy Planner. The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Erin Condren Planner. If you have a Happy Planner, you might want to add some washi tape to compensate for the extra space that is left bare, about 1/4 inch. This does not include the approximately 1/4″ inch header title.
Here’s a sample of the printable printed out on heavy printer paper (about 20# bond – 92 bright) with my Epson Artisan 810.
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most labor intensive way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. You should probably use punches for the circle stickers. I try to make the circle stickers at standard punch sizes.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 50 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size : 123 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: shades of teal and coral
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the pdf file>>> HERE. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
All images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use licensing.