This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello blog followers and visitors! Hello, and hope you are enjoying greater time organization and productivity with your planners and planner stickers. Today, I am releasing a free printable that has planner stickers in which I gave a tiny sneak preview on my Instagram account. The color theme I used for this printable is a turquoise blue and purple, almost plum.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner or Happy Planner. They are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes.
Just a little reminder, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies, you can view that here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are 36 planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 36 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size – 105 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: blue , purple
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>>HERE. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Some doodled images used for this printable are under commercial use license and others are the direct copyright of Vintage Glam Studio.
Tammy L says
Thank you. I love the little blue planner sticker in this one..Great job…Love all your stickers.
kim sherman says
LOVE this!!! Thank you so much!!
Martha J says
Thanks! You do such a fantastic job on these sticker sheet – greatly appreciated!
OMG!! these free printable just made me the HAPPIEST!!!!! girl in the world
That is so kind and nice of you .. you made my day .. thank you very much <3
HI there, I was finally able to pick up the designer edition for the sillhoette. Would you guide or do you have insutractions on how to upload. Do we upload on vector or image and what dpi?
Thankyou so much
Dru Cortez says
That’s Great! You can upload on image at use 300 dpi, which is the quality I use in my original design. Some of my initial planner sticker designs were made outside of the margins of the print and cut feature of the Silhouette so you will have to fuss a little with it and create the cut lines. I’m sorry this was just as much a learning curve for myself in getting the dimensions right and including as much cute stuff I could for your free *personal use*. I hope this info helps.
I love your ECLP tickets… they fit perfectly and even cutting them isn’t a hassle. Thank you!!!
Your items are by far my favorite of all the ones I’ve seen! Love love love!