This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! Well, I created that cute kitty and it was well received, so… I have gone ahead and created some “cute” or “kawaii” planner to-do lists to coordinate with the journaling cards I previously designed. As you may know, I retooled one of my first “whimsical” freebie printables and added this cute pink & white kitty that I actually designed myself. I enjoyed creating this vector art and all the elements.
How to Use this “To Do Lists” Printable
- Print out on heavy bond paper or cardstock. Cut out with scissors or a slide cutter.
- Hole punch with either a three hole punch if you own a ring bound planner (i.e. Kikki.k, Filofax, Franklin Covey) or use an arc punch if you own a Happy Planner. If you own an Erin Condren planner , you might want to use the Erin Condren clips to insert the to-do-list in your planner.
- I would suggest you use 65 lb. white cardstock and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine. The other way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or elements in that way.
Just wanted to mention that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other designers for stationery, office supplies and planner freebies, you can view that here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
Well, on to the freebie, there are 14 planner stickers or elements in all. You have 2 to-do lists (they measure approx. 6″ x 3″) and a few more labels, tags and word snippets. As always, these journaling cards and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Planner and Filofax fans.
Facts about the freebie:
- 14 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size – 58 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted. (The lines on one of the circles appears that way in the preview.)
- Color scheme: pink, white, dark grey
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>> HERE. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
You might like this related item, to do lists on journaling cards.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.