Hello…blog peeps and visitors! Today, I am releasing another December daily with an eye to the approaching Christmas holiday or at least for all you December crafters who are assembling their December kits right now. This freebie is a set of holiday journaling spots for project life, December Daily or other types of pocket scrapbooking.
I have a board on my Pinterest account specifically for December Daily ideas and other freebies by other designers, you can access that board here...DIY Crafts | December Daily & Mini Books.
Well, on to the freebie, there are 16 journaling elements in all. As always, these journaling cards and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting.
How to Use this “Journaling Cards” Printable:
There are a few ways you can use this printable to create your journaling cards and elements and I have included a few in the following instructions:
- The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the journaling cards and journaling elements using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. There are several pdf to jpg converters online if your software just can't open a pdf. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile and cutting it out a lot easier.)
- The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the journaling cards or journaling elements on 65 lb. white cardstock and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors or a slide paper trimmer to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Facts about the freebie:
- 16 journaling spots or labels on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size – 43.5KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: red and white
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>> HERE. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
I hope you like them!
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.