I hope you are having a great week! Here is a freebie that is yummy but won’t add any calories or pounds to your weight, sweet pastry treats shopping lists in a shabby chic pastel color scheme. These are a little larger at 3.5″ x 7.5″ than previous shopping list printables, so I could only fit 2 to a page. I hope you like this format, nonetheless.
Facts about the freebie:
- 2 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size -less than 1 MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted. You might want to try 20lb, bright white copy or printer paper for best results. And see the cutting tip below!
- Color scheme: pink, light blue, slate blue
My expression of gratitude for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I also appreciate the links on Facebook and Pinterest. I have been nearly overwhelmed with the positive response from blog followers and blog visitors. And thanks for checking out my Instagram pics as well, sure would love it if you follow me!
Here’s a sample of the shopping lists, they were printed on an Epson 810 printer using regular printer paper.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
The cupcake image is courtesy of Mel Rodicq at Mel’s Brushes.