Hello peeps… If you have been waiting for your “project life” or pocketbook scrapbooking freebie, here it is! I hope you all had a nice long, holiday weekend. I thought I would design these project life or pocket scrapbooking elements with a super bright, high contract color scheme—hot pink and black.
As for the details about today’s freebie, there are 16 hot pink journaling elements in all. You have 4 journaling cards (3″ x 4″) and a few more labels, tags and word snippets.
As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting. Many of you Filofax fans have found new uses for these elements as well.
Facts about the Journaling Cards freebie:
- 16 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size – less than 1MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted. I have added a distressed look to some of the elements.
- Color scheme: hot pink, black, white
Thank You for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I also appreciate the links on Facebook and Pinterest and for some of you, your personal blogs. And thanks for checking out my Instagram pics as well, sure would love it if you follow me!
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here, Hot Pink Journaling Elements.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.