On the tenth day of Christmas… welcome back to project life or pocketbook journaling freebie’s. I have been concentrating on a variety of gift tags and I had not yet included a December or Christmas themed project life freebie. It really is crunch time and I am having to make quick decisions on which remaining designs I want to create on my “inspiration” list. And can you imagine, this is already the 10th day of December and the 50th week of 2013! My Christmas Kraft II gift tags have been really popular, so I tried to include a few Christmas kraft journaling elements from the set in this project life freebie. I hope you like them! 🙂
As for the details about the freebie, there are 17 elements in all. You have four journaling cards (3″ x 4″), three 1.5″ circle labels, 5 one inch circle labels and a few more elements as well. As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping.
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable has 17 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is 7.38 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted. I have included a couple of photo-realistic textures in the paper and brown kraft texture.
- Color scheme: red, white, brown kraft, cream
My expression of gratitude for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I know you don’t always have time to leave a comment because you are busy, so I really appreciate it when blog visitors take the time to either like or comment.
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links.
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own! You guys and gals often find things I don’t often run into and it just serves to expand and generate new ideas.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download. Hope you like them! 🙂
You Might Also Like: