Hello peeps…I hope your week has been great and that you will have a chance to craft, write or do some other relaxing hobby with the upcoming weekend.
Today’s freebie is a follow-up of a previous vintage-office-supply related project life journaling cards and elements freebie I had posted a few months ago.
I have a board on Pinterest dedicated to vintage and retro office decor and office supplies, so check it out when you can. The color scheme for today’s freebie is one of my favorites — a variety of neutrals in tan, beige, ivory and black.
I was inspired by a beautiful office and craft storage organization pin that I saw on Pinterest. I really loved the organization, the color scheme and of course, the collectible vintage typewriter and vintage clocks. So, I scouted Etsy and other online shops to get images from vintage office supply advertising to create these journaling elements.
As for the details about the freebie, there are 20 elements in all. You have four journaling cards, and several elements as well. As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping.
You Might Like:
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable has 20 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is 2.27 MB in size.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp. Although I try to keep the shapes simple, so that you can cut them out easily with a good pair of scissors, I couldn’t resist the fancy shape chalkboard-like number tags. You might just need a crafting or x-acto knife to get around the edges.
Thank you for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as a few Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links. My traffic keeps increasing from visitors from all over the world, thank goodness for Google translate!
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own!
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
How to Use this ” Vintage Office Supply” Printable:
There are a few ways you can use this printable to create your journaling cards and elements and I have included a few in the following instructions:
- The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the journaling cards and journaling elements using their designer software.
- The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the journaling cards or journaling elements on 65 lb. white cardstock and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors or a slide paper trimmer to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost and other factors are contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>>> Vintage Office Supply Journaling Elements
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download. Hope you like them! 🙂