This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello planner fans. I was busy with some late night Saturday crafting and I found this beautiful shabby chic vintage digital paper. So, of course, I had to fire up Silhouette Design studio and design these lovely vintage shabby chic tab dividers. There are other papers in this set that I definitely will be using for other vintage-y craft projects!
Since I think you might enjoy these foldable tab dividers, for either your art journaling, planner organization or bible journaling or other papercrafting use. I thought I would release them even if it was late Saturday evening.
You Might Like:
If you would like to see other similar color or subject themed freebies:
Free Vintage Ephemera Tab Dividers Printable
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are more than 60 tab dividers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Erin Condren Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this Shabby Chic Tab Dividers Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software.
You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most time consuming way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the Tab Dividers freebie:
- One set of planner tab dividers on a 5″ by 7″ jpg file. (2 ppgs)
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: blue, cream, dusty blue
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use. Please do not use the template for the sale of your own items.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Here’s Freebie # 1 – Blue Shabby Chic Tab Dividers
Here’s Freebie #2 – Blue Shabby Chic Tab Dividers
As promised, I just need to add this coordinating blue toile shabby chic mini envelope. This a a new design, and the style is a little more like a minimalist vintage look. But I hope you like it.
Freebie #3 – Shabby Chic Mini Envelope
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.