This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Well, it’s that time of the year to start preparing and/or planning for your Christmas crafting projects.
So, to get in the mood I decided to release this “new” set of laptop stickers that I designed. I obtained the Christmas graphics used for this freebie from one of my favorite design sites, Creative Fabrica. This week this Christmas package with the set of Christmas graphics used for these laptop stickers is selling for $1.00!
I can vouch for this site which I have subscribed to for this past year. It has been a great resource for lovely fonts, great crafting mockups and lots of other goodies at a phenomenal monthly price! Check out the monthly promo deals for this month at Creative Fabrica!
Laptop Sticker Specs
These laptop stickers are specifically designed for laptops but they can be reduced or resized to be used as other types of planner stickers. I made two types of stickers, stickers with a white stroke and the other as circle labels.
These stickers are sized to fit within the side area of a Macbook and other types of laptops. They are approximately or can fit within a 3″ x 3″ square area in size.
Save this for later. Pin this…
Find Me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
Thank you to all who have followed me on Pinterest. In a hurry? Would you consider repinning this to your Pinterest board?
There are 4 large size stickers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used as originally intended or for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting.
How to Use this “ Laptop Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper or repositionable sticker paper. And if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait, Cricut or other digital cutter, laptop stickers can be cut out using their designer software. I would think removeable sticker paper might be a good idea for these seasonal stickers.
2) The most time consuming way is to print out the laptop stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers. You can cut two straight cuts to divide the stickers, then cut around the edges with good craft scissors. Reader tip: Cut them while watching TV.
Facts about the freebie:
- One set of laptop stickers on an 6″ x 6″ png file and an SVG file. Four laptop sticker designs provided.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: red, green, turquoise
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*Please do not use these designs on POD (Print on Demand) sites such as Zazzle, Redbubble, etc.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Freebie # 1 – Christmas in July Planner Stickers – Header [PNG]
You can access the SVG file of these sticker at the black button below.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Digital paper from CreativeFabrica.