This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Happy Monday…I hope you are ready for this set of fall themed “meal plan” planner stickers. These stickers serve as reminders for your daily meals, they are designed to fit the full boxes in the Erin Condren planners but can be used in other planners if you reduce the ratio when you print them out. They have fall leaves and tiny macarons on the header portion of the stickers. This is a new design idea.
If you would like to see other similar themed freebies, you might like:
Find me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are more than 2 separate freebies total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and/or printables can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting.
Here’s a pic showing the tape strips either on an Erin Condren or Classic Happy Planner
How to Use this “ Planner Stickers” Printable:
In order to use this printable, you can cut out these freebies in the following ways:
1) The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the checklists or washi using their designer software. If you need to convert the pdf file, there are many online converters that will convert the files from pdfs to jpegs, if the software for your digital cutter can not open pdfs. Make sure you keep the aspect ratio at one hundred percent.
2) Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which makes cutting a straight line easier, rather than using scissors.
Facts about the freebie:
- One meal plan checklists printable on 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- One fall washi printable on a 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: brown, orange, mustard yellow, olive green
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Here’s Freebie # 1 – Meal Plans Checklists Planner Stickers PDF >>>>>> HERE.
Here’s Freebie #2 – Fall Washi Tape Strips >>>>>>>HERE.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.