This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! I’ve been working away on these vintage inspired pages and I had a brainstorm to create these vintage inspired planner inserts. I know it’s the middle of July, but I thought you might like this “new” planner idea (to me anyway) that I have created. I received such a great response with my vintage journaling pages that it inspired this idea.
I wanted to get these planner inserts out to you as soon as possible.
The botanical background paper was designed by me, using a variety of high resolution vintage ephemera images and vintage Photoshop brushes that I have created from my vintage resources. Hope you like the digital vintage collage-style paper with a pretty blue theme that I designed!
These planner inserts are specifically designed for fans of the Carpe Diem Planner by Simple Stories or other A5 planners. Or the pages can be used in the Classic Happy Planner as planner inserts by using the Mambi punch and popping the pages right into your Classic Happy planner.
The size of the planner inserts are 148 mm x 210 mm or 5.83″ by 8.27″, your standard A5 page. The images are laid out on US letter size pages with instructions on how to use.
You Might Like these Planner Inserts
If you would like to see another similar freebie for a personal size dashboard, you might like:
Fall A5 Planner Insert and Planner Dashboards
Free Fall A5 and Personal Planner Dashboards
Doodled Daily To Do List Planner Inserts
Find me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
As always, these stickers and/or printables can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for A5 planner fans.
How to Use this “ Planner Inserts” Printables :
There are several ways you can use this printable to cut out these freebies and I have included a few tips in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait, Cricut or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner inserts using their designer software. It makes the task a lot faster but is not necessary to have
2) For the planner dashboard, it would be ideal if you printed it on glossy or matte photo paper so that the watercolor, glitter or foil texture will show up clearly. However, simple cardstock will do for inserts. If you own a laminator, laminating the dashboard and then hole punching it will improve it’s wear.
3) Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which makes cutting a straight line easier, rather than using scissors.
Facts about the Planner Inserts freebies:
- One 8.5″ x 11″ jpg file (2.9 MB)
- One 8.5″x 11″ jpg file. (3.0 MB)
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: cream, blue, yellow, green, tan
- As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. These are not to be resold on on-demand sites such as Cafepress, Redbubble or Zazzle.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Freebie # 1 – Vintage Inspired A5 planner Insert – Month [JPG]
Freebie #2 – Vintage Inspired A5 Planner Insert -Weekly [JPG]
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Some CU graphic resources from Creative Fabrica. Photo of butterfly from Unsplash.