This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! Today, I am releasing this summer watercolor floral theme pocket scrapbooking or journaling cards freebie for your pocket scrapbooking projects or journaling. This printable was a little more of a challenge since I had to design the background paper as well. I especially liked the vintage truck and load of fresh flowers in the bed of the truck. I hope you like this set for all your pocket scrapbooking layouts or the tinier ones to pop into your planner!
I have designed several sets this last month and this is one of those sets. This type of printable challenges my design skills in a different way than designing planner stickers do. Most of the pocket scrapbooking printables I have designed in the recent past have been for mini calendars, but I thought I would start adding a variety of new pocket scrapbooking printables for the season we are in. The design was inspired by a pin I saw on Pinterest.
I designed the background digital paper using clip art graphics (vintage truck and teapots) from one of my fav graphic sites, Creative Fabrica. There are other graphic sites that I like such as Designbundles.net and HungryJpeg.com, but the graphics for this design came from Creative Fabrica. I have an annual subscription that I am very glad I purchased, but you can buy designs and other goodies from this resource a la carte as well.
And for great vector designs, I usually check out Vecteezy for free (for personal use or with attribution) and paid design resources. Just remember you can choose one or all…it’s up to your crafting needs and desire.
You Might Like
June Pocket Scrapbooking Mini Calendar Printable
Free Glamping Fun Planner Stickers Printable
As always, I thought I would mention that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several ideas by other designers for project life freebies and techniques, you can view that here, DIY Crafts | Project Life Freebies, Tips & Techniques.
And for my planner board, you might try Home Office | Planners and Stationery Favs. You might find something that will interest you! Thanks to all of you who have already taken the time to follow this board!
Well, on to the freebie, there are 6 journaling cards. You have 6 journaling cards (3″ x 4″) and twenty 2″ x 2″ tiny journaling cards.
As always, these journaling cards and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting. You can also use them for your planners and personal organizers, if applicable.
Please Note: Selecting the Project Life-Pocket Scrapbooking Category on this blog’s side panel will connect you to all the journaling cards I have previously released. They are still available.
Facts about the Journaling Cards freebie:
- 6 journaling cards on 8 1/2″ x 11″ jpeg file.
- 20 mini journaling cards (2″ x2″) jpeg file.
- File size – Approx. 2.5MB- 4MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: black, ivory, pink, green
How to Use this ” Journaling Cards” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter, such as the Cricut Explore or Maker you can cut out the journaling cards using their designer software.
( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.) I have provided jpegs to resolve this problem.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock or heavy white printer paper depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine. This usually applies to any stickers that are provided in he blog post.
3) Another way, (albeit a little time consuming way) is to print out the journaling cards on white cardstock paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the straight sides of stickers. One reader says she cuts them out while watching TV! Pretty clever.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*Please do not use these on POD sites such as Redbubble, Zazzle or other similar sites.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. However, thanks to all of you who have been repinning my work and now taking the time to mention me on Instagram. Sure do appreciate the link love!
You can access the jpeg file >>> Watercolor Floral Journaling Cards.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Freebie #2 – Watercolor Floral Journaling Cards
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright. Other images are under commercial use license. Some Clip art images from Vecteezy.