This post may contain affiliate links. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello Peeps…It’s Monday! Since we are still in the month of February, I hope you are all ready for this Valentine’s Day themed set of Erin Condren planner stickers. This frog clip art was too cute to pass by, so I decided to create this set of planner stickers.
I used my previous Erin Condren layout (created in Silhouette Studio Design) on a Windows 10 laptop but now I am designing and changing my design templates for my Macbook. I have repurposed several of the planner stickers templates I had designed on my previous laptop. I made the switch early January of last year after I had crashed my Windows laptop on Christmas Day!
I used to use a different pdf software to save my files for the Windows 10 operating system apart from the one provided by Silhouette Studio; however, it doesn’t work with the MAC so I’m saving these files as jpegs for now.
Planner Sticker Specs
The functional planner stickers, especially the full box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Erin Condren. The full boxes are 1.5″ by 1.9″ and so is the length of the checklist flags.
However, please keep in mind, you can reduce the printable when you go to print in order to adjust the stickers’ size to fit your specific planner. (Some distortion may occur using this method.)
You Might Like:
The following are planner stickers made with a similar color theme…
Find me on Pinterest
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies pins that are mostly planner related. You can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are 130+ planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Happy Planner and Erin Condren fans.
How to Use this Erin Condren Planner Stickers Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter, (i.e. Cricut Explore) you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most time consuming way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. In addition, don’t forget a paper trimmer which helps with the straight cuts. You should probably use punches for the circle stickers. I try to design the circle stickers at standard punch sizes. For hand cutting, a new tool I highly recommend is the Gyro-tool. It’s rotating blade allows you to cut around curvy shapes and is especially good around script stickers
Facts about the Little Garden themed freebie:
*A set of 130+ planner stickers on two 8 1/2″ by 11″ jpeg files.
* Half letter ( 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″) jpeg file.
*These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
*Color scheme: green, light pink, soft pink, dark teal blue
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. That includes redesigned as a free printable for distribution.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. If you use this printable on Instagram or other social media platform, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Freebie #1 [jpeg file] >>> Froggy Luv Planner Stickers
Freebie #2 [jpeg file] – Froggy Luv Planner Stickers
Freebie #3 [jpeg file] – Froggy Luv Planner Stickers
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright. Other images are under commercial use license.