Hope you are enjoying the first week of the New Year! I know many of you are stuck in freezing weather, please keep warm and drink some hot cocoa or other warm drink! I was surprised by the freezing cold we had to endure in the last few weeks in Southern California. Since I am still in yearly planning mode and “Goals for the Year” mindset, I thought it might be a good idea to provide this year’s set of 12 Monthly floral calendar journaling cards for your scrapbooking needs, or other types of journaling.
All the months of 2015 are included; however, this year I am separating the files so that if you want to access an individual month set you will be able to do so with this format. Hope you like them!
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable was designed on three individual 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf files – 12 monthly project life calendars total.
- The file size is 892 KB per page.
- Preview picture does not show the complete rectangle outline. (See header pic)
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp.
- Printing tip: I would adjust the printing quality on your printer in order that you do not get an excessive amount of ink saturation if you plan to use regular office paper as this freebie is at 300 dpi. Make sure to retain “Actual Size” on your printer so that there is no shortening or distortion of the cards.
- Color scheme: black, white, light grey
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill and all this extra content might be a little tiresome (sorry, but we want newcomers to get a hang of what needs to be done to access their freebie!). If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the freebies by clicking on the picture(s) below for the download.
Jan – Apr
May – Aug
Thank you for all your repins on Pinterest! You might want to check out my Project life Board on Pinterest, you can access it here at DIY Crafts | Project life Freebies, Tips & Techniques. Please make sure to follow me on my blog for my new posts or on any of my Social Media hangouts. 🙂