Hello peeps ! Here’s a second version of this new planner printable that I have designed and wanted to get it out to you …a personal dashboard /calendar for spring and project life card for the month of April.
I have been at the literal “drawing board” coming up with new ideas for these dashboards as I get into the fun planner decor activities for my Filofax.
If you are a Filofax fan or owner of a planner with personal weekly inserts, this printable is exactly sized for you. The dashboard measures at 3 3/4″ by 6 3/4″ and the pocket scrapbooking card is at 3″ x 4″. I have also included a couple of tabs in this version.
Here’s a printed sample of this set of planner dashboard & project life card, printed on letter size, full sheet white cardstock with my Epson Artisan 810 printer and inserted in my personal Filofax. I like to use full sheet Neenah Bright White Cardstock .
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
How to Use this “Personal Dashboard” Printable:
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 4 planner elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- Trimmed size: Dashboard measures at 3 3/4″ by 6 3/4″ and the pocket scrapbooking card is at 3″ x 4″. Tabs are approx. one inch folded.
- File size : 1.28 MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: peach, red, gold
- As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. Including using the derivative designs for free distribution.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the [JPG file]>>>>here.
You can access the [pdf file]>>>> here.
All images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use licensing. The lovely digital watercolor floral is from Craft A Doodle Doo.