This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! There is nothing like starting the New Year with great plans (and the planner supplies to track them) for your health and fitness goals! So, to get you started on your journey, I wanted to provie these free these fitness planner stickers printables with you. This time I chose a neutral color theme and thought you might like them.
I created these stickers for those of you who want to track your fitness and exercise goals for this year, 2023. However, I have provided the links below for fitness planner stickers I have created in past years.
Included in this fitness planner stickers are several fitness icon stickers, habit trackers, vitamin stickers, steps stickers and weekly hydrate boxes and scalloped checklists to motivate you to get going and track your fitness results for this year and beyond.
Fitness Planner Stickers Details
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner (vertical) or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner, Passion Planner or Happy Planner.
The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Erin Condren Planner. The full box size is 1.5″ by 1.9″.
If you have a Happy Planner (classic ), you might want to add some washi tape to compensate for the extra space that is left bare at the bottom, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch. However, many of the other sticker provided will fit just fine in the Happy Planner boxes.
If you are creating your own planner, then the exact dimensions do not matter as much. You can always resize the jpegs provided to suit your needs.
Here’s a sample of how this set of planner stickers might look like on an Erin Condren vertical page (digital page). This layout is approximate to the “new” redesigned layout of the Erin Condren Life Planner which was revised in 2020. The stickers used were from today’s fitness planner stickers color theme freebie…
You Might Like:
You can find past years’ similar “fitness” related planner stickers printables below:
Find me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are 115+ planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for Erin Condren Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this ” Fitness Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most labor intensive way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. A paper trimmer is also another handy tool to have on hand for the straight edges. You should probably use punches for the circle stickers. I try to make the circle stickers at standard punch sizes.
Facts about the Fitness freebie:
- Two sets of planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ US Letter jpeg files.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme #1: various shades of brown
- Color scheme #2: various shades of brown
- As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. If you use this printable on Instagram or other social media, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Freebie #1 -You can access the pdf file >>> Fitness Planner Stickers 6. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Freebie #2 – You can access the pdf file>>> Fitness Planner Stickers 6b.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.