Hello peeps! So, today I decided to release a long promised cut file. I think the last one I released was at the beginning of the new year! Wow, I can’t believe that three months (the first quarter of the year) have flown by so fast and I haven’t yet started releasing all the ideas I have on my to do list! Tsk, Tsk…anyway, I hope you like what I have created today and any constructive feedback will be appreciated.
Just so you’ll know, I even have my own Pinterest board for Silhouette DIY Crafts |“Silhouette Cameo & Cut Files” that has a whole lot of great pins showcasing free cut files from other experienced bloggers and crafters on the ‘net. There are pins of really sophisticated designs on my board as well as basic ones and new pins for the new release of Silhouette Designer Studio ( which brings designing cut files to a whole new level).
This is the cut file I created for your use in your papercraft projects, i.e. scrapbooking, smashbooks, gift cards, etc. Both of these frames are created for project life journaling and are sized about 1/16″ of inch smaller on both sides of the frame in order to slip easier into the pocket sleeves of your binder. Or, you can use them in other papercrafting projects. Hope you like them! 🙂
Facts about this freebie :
- 2 cut files on 8 1/2″ x 11″ format using Silhouette Designer Studio.
- All files will be delivered in zip format.
- Files will vary in size depending on the original source files. This whole zip file is less than 500 kb.
- A TOU will be included in download.
- Files are saved and will be accessible from an external site for now.
- I will try to include an image file that includes (the scissors with the words “cut files”) somewhere in the blog post so that you are aware that the download includes a cut file of some kind. Not all of my freebies will include cut files.
- I would appreciate any constructive feedback on how these files will work for you, so please share a comment, so that I can tweak the digital cut files that I offer.
My expression of gratitude for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love” and all the kind comments from people around the world. I have been nearly overwhelmed with the positive response from blog followers and blog visitors. You keep surprising me, just when I think the number of visitors hits a cap, the number of viewers increases. It’s just awesome!
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links. Many of you have been kind enough to feature some of my designs on your blogs and that has contributed to the increased traffic.
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own! You guys and gals often find things I don’t often run into and it just serves to expand and generate new ideas.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back to the blog that can be a problem.
You can download the zip file by clicking the preview image below. You will be taken to an external Google drive site and you have two options: (as shown below)
1) If you would like the complete zip file, click on the left hand side of the menu select File >Download.
2) If you want only select files, go to the right side and select only the file you prefer.
I am going to test this process for a bit to see how these options work for you. If this becomes too confusing, in the future I will bundle the whole file and make only the zip file available.
You can access the cut file here, or click on the preview image below.
You May Also Like: