This post may contain affiliate links. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps…Today, as promised, I am releasing a coordinating functional timeslot planner stickers printable in neutral colors for men.
I designed these for those of you that want to create time slots within the full boxes of the Classic Happy Planner. These stickers can help you track any task that you want to put a time block or attach to a time slot, (i.e. appointments, class time, etc).
You can set up the whole week in this manner or use it for an occasional day when you want to track appointments, etc. Check out the Happy Planner page layout below for an example.
I used a 12 hour day from 7 am to 7 pm, keep in mind that will make the writing lines a little narrow. Let me know in the comments section, if you would prefer an eight hour day for more writing space. I also provided matching header stickers with white space to write in what you want to name that section.
Info about the Classic Happy Planner
Me and my Big Ideas, the manufacturer of the Happy Planner has expanded their interior layouts to weekly, timeline, Memory Keeper and dashboard views. They come in different sizes; Big, Classic, Mini and Skinny.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the “Classic” MAMBI Happy Planner (vertical layout) or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners.
The functional planner stickers, especially the full box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Classic Happy Planner. Keep in mind that the full boxes are now sized at approximately 2.5″ by 1.5″ .
They are almost 1/2″ taller than your vertical boxes for the Erin Condren Planner (1.9″). Sometimes the designs can not be scaled down for your Erin Condren, so expect some distortion to occur. However, you are free to mix and match as you are inspired
Popular Discbound Planners
These planners are super popular because the rings that are used as a binding can be expanded, enable the pages to lie flat, provides removeable and insertion of pages and are flexible for left handed folks as well as right handed ones. The following is a short list of the most popular…
- Classic Happy Planner, in week at a glance and other formats.
- TUL by Office Depot, in a variety of sizes and inserts, usually Junior, Medium and Letter.
- ARC by Staples, comes in a variety of sizes and inserts with covers made from sturdy materials.
- Circa by Levenger, in a variety of sizes and inserts. You can also purchase pricier rings or discs made from luxury metals and pebble leather covers. They also provide a variety of other office or business supplies.
Note: the punches that are suitable for one discbound system are not necessarily interchangeable with other discbound systems.
You Might Like
The following are planner stickers made with the same color theme…
Find me on Pinterest
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies pins that are mostly planner related. You can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are 95+ planner stickers or elements total in today's release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Happy Planner and Erin Condren fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter, (i.e. Cricut Explore) you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most time consuming way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. In addition, don't forget a paper trimmer which helps with the straight cuts. You should probably use punches for the circle stickers. I try to design the circle stickers at standard punch sizes. For hand cutting, a new tool I highly recommend is the Gyro-tool. It's rotating blade allows you to cut around curvy shapes and is especially good around script stickers.
Facts about the Functional Timeslot Planner Stickers freebie:
*A set of 95+ planner stickers on two 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
*These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
*Color scheme: grey, gold, navy blue, red
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. That includes redesigned as a free printable for distribution.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. If you use this printable on Instagram or other social media platform, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Freebie #1 [pdf file] >>> Neutral Timeslot Planner Stickers
Freebie #2 [pdf file] >>> Neutral Timeslot Planner Stickers – Pge 2
Freebie #3 – Neutral Header Planner Stickers [ jpg file]
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright. Other images are under commercial use license.